Conference Registration Online; less than 10% Exhibition Space now available.
NGV Global, in partnership with NGV Communications Group and GNV Latinoamérica, has published the preliminary conference program online. The conference is shaping up to have wide appeal and value for all sectors of the industry. Broadly divided into two streams, one covering technical matters and the other marketing and policy related, the conference spans three days. Due to an excellent response there is limited exhibition space still available. potential exhibitors are urged to secure their space as soon as possible.
Key dates to note are: November 6 – Technical Forum, NGV Global General Assembly; November 7-9 – Conference; and November 8-10 – Exhibition
Conference sessions include:
• Government Policy and its Influence on Natural Gas Vehicle Markets
• Heavy-Duty NGV Engine and Fuel System Technologies
• Regional Round-Up and Country Reports
• Marketing and Market Development
• OEM Perspectives with Respect to Heavy-Duty Vehicle Integration, Target Markets and Challenges
• Panel Discussion – Future Outlook for LD NGV Technologies
• Heavy Horsepower NGV Applications – Marine and Off-Road
• Safety and Standards: Providing a Foundation for a Safe and Flourishing Industry
• Infrastructure – Breaking the Deadlock
• Emerging Trends and Developments for Light to Medium- Duty Natural Gas Vehicles and Engines from the OEM Perspective
• Environmental Arguments for Natural Gas Vehicles
• Evolution of Natural Gas Buses
For details on these sessions and more, view the preliminary conference program now and register for NGV Global’s 2012 Conference. Registration includes full attendance at the three day conference, entrance to the three-day trade exhibition, gala evening function and more. There’s less than 90 days to go so now is the time to make your arrangements, book your flights and hotels and secure your space at the NGV industry event of the year.
Technical Forum – Tuesday November 6th. 10am – 1pm
Preceding the 3 day conference will be our first NGV Global Technical Forum, an open program (free of charge to all conference delegates, exhibitors and visitors). Chaired by NGV Global’s Technical Chair, Dr Alex Lawson, the session will explore technical issues in a more detailed and informal forum than normal conference sessions allow and help to define technical objectives and priorities for NGV Global. Keep an eye on the program page for a full agenda to be published as soon as it becomes available.
NB – The Technical Forum will be held at the Sheraton Maria Isabel hotel. All remaining sessions on this program will be at Centro Banamex.